Tuesday, January 26, 2010

11 Weeks and 4 Days !!

11 Weeks and 4 Days
Friday, 22nd January 2010
Well I have been very slack with my blog lately... but I have been in the process of unpacking and moving into our new house, so I do have a legitimate excuse !! Seems everything is happening all at once.
So we made it to the 12 week mark yesterday, which is a first, but it still seems completely surreal. Even though I've seen a real 'baby' on the ultrasound I still can't believe that it's actually happening to me. Even when I look at the ultrasound picture on the fridge I keep thinking 'is this someone else's pictures'...
But so far, so good and only 6 days away from the 2nd Trimester !! Fingers crossed that nothing has gone wrong in the last few days... I have a fetal heart doppler coming in the mail to try and get some peace of mind. So hopefully that's here tomorrow afternoon..

2 comments:

  1. SO close to the 2nd tri, it is so great to see you getting what you deserve, your own miracle baby

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete