Friday, January 29, 2010

Fetal Heart Rate Doppler


Well I got my fetal heart rate doppler in the mail this afternoon, and I was so excited to test it out !! And it was worth every cent as I got to hear baby's heart beating away, and it was such a relief to know that everything was okay !! I have to say that the sound of my baby's heart beating is one of the best sounds on earth !!


And I just wanted to add a huge THANKYOU to all of those special people out there who have kept me going the last few weeks - you all know who you are and I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it !! xx


3 comments:

  1. yayayayay sarah! you will feel so much better now you have it i bet. just dont get worried if you struggle sometimes to find it, even dr's struggle sometimes ;-)

    glad you are feeling better about it too.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great Sarah - hearing bubs heart beat is just the best, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear an update Sarah, Im sure I speak for many. :)

    ReplyDelete